I don't want to be pregnant anymore, OK? I'm tired all the time. I'm huge. The baby has dropped so my pubic bone hurts like anything. I waddle. And I'm alone with the kids this week and the next (only at daytime though)
I have been knitting though. The baby trousers are done.
Pattern: Baby Bell Bottoms by Alison Hansel, without the bell
Yarn: Crystal Palace Panda Cotton 1,5 balls or so, in Faded Jeans.
Needle: 3 mm Addi Turbo, magic loop.
- My gauge was slightly smaller than in the pattern, so I use the stitch count for the second size and the lengths and row counts of the smallest size to make the smallest size.
- Knit 3 ridges of garter stitch instead of 15 rows at the lower leg.
- Knit legs in the round (except for the garter stiitch edge)
- Knit the upper part slightly longer.
- I don't bother with the elastic now, see if it's needed on the baby.
The fourth clue arrived today so I am a bit behind... I like the results though. The Zephyr yarn is very soft and has a nice drape.
I started a pair of socks for my FIL, from the yarn I got from MIL's stash.
It's Regia Mini Ringel Color in blues, I really like the way it stripes. The pattern is Wendelin socks. It's a plain toe-up sock with ribbing on the sides. Perfect when you don't know the exact foot size of the recipient! Which I don't.