Friday, August 18, 2006

Hurting hands

My hand still hurts, even though I've got a brace and soothing cream for it. Now my fingers (on both hands) are kind of hurting too. I hope it isn't anything serious. I have a bit of a cold, that could be the cause I guess.

I've been knitting a bit anyway. I finished my Knucks!

Pattern: Knucks by Pamela Grossman
Source: Knitty
Materials: Rowan Felted Tweed (1 ball) in a kind of blueish grey
Needles: 3,5 mm bamboo dpn's

I really like the yarn, very soft and light. This was a fun knit, and fast too. I have lots of leftover yarn so I might make a pair for E as well. And BTW, my hands aren't huge, that chair is tiny :-)


H was very happy when I showed her her finished socks. "Take a picture now!" That's E in the background, with the bag he and I made when he was home sick on Wednesday. He likes sewing, we are also making a quilt for his toy monkey.

I've made some progress on the Leaf Lace Shawl too. I've done three repeats of chart 2, and finished the first ball of yarn. One down, eight to go... Sorry for the crappy picture, it isn't easy to photograph unblocked lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment