Monday, September 18, 2006

Progress

I have finished the first tiger sock. I love it! It is knitted toe-up and I decided I would make it as long as possible, but when I weighed it I realised that I had only used about a third of the ball and it was still plenty long. So I will have leftovers, for kids socks maybe.


And I'm on the last repeat of the Leaf Lace shawl, only 4 rows left before the edging. It's hard to determine how big it will be after blocking. The patterns says about 45" from top to bottom and I think I'm getting close to that. It should be plenty big for 165 cm me, shouldn't it?


Here is the crumpled mess hanging upside down over M's office chair.

I have also signed up for Socktoberfest! It sounds like fun.

2 comments:

  1. The leaf lace shawl is looking good - can't wait to see the finished item! Love the socks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sock it reminds me of a Bengal Tiger. Now where is the other one:D ?

    ReplyDelete