Friday, August 24, 2007

The Waiting Game

That's right, no baby yet. Due date + 11 days today. I've never been this pregnant before. Say no more.

In the mean time I have finished the Baby Surprise Jacket (i. e. sewn on the buttons),


blocked Rudyard (and Kitchenered the shoulders and started on the collar),


finished the first Pheasant Run sock (and started the other one),


and started a new plain sock.

The yarn is Cider Moon Icicle in Grand Canyon. I'm calling it Fire & Ice :-) and I love it! All the Cider Moon yarns I've tried (and petted) are very soft and nice to work with, and the colours... mmm. These will probably take some time to finish at 36 sts/10 cm (9 sts/in) on 2 mm needles but they are my new mindless project so that's all right. Maybe I'll make it a little less mindless in the leg, I'm considering Feather and Fan, I haven't tried that and I like the look of it.

I am also working on the Mystery Stole 3, I have only about 10 rows to go so it'll be done soon I hope. The blocking will have to wait until baby is here though. No way I'm crawling around on the floor before that!

No comments:

Post a Comment