Friday, September 14, 2007

Swirl socks

A has a sleep-only-if-someone-holds-me-day. After a while I managed to slide him into my lap instead and was able to knit. So I finished another pair of socks! I must say that sport weight socks almost feel like cheating, they are so quick to make...


Pattern: Swirl socks
Yarn: Cider Moon Glacier in Juneau
Needles: 3 mm dpn's, and 2,5 mm dpn's for the inside of the picot edge
Verdict: A fun and easy pattern that you could change as you like. Zig-zags anyone?

4 comments:

  1. I saw your socks on SAM4 and just had to come over to your blog to check them out! They are fantastic! The pattern really shows off that yarn beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are beautiful!
    Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...love those! I am on SAM4 too, and had to come for a "visit" to leave you a comment about the socks. Where they hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look soooo great!! Don't you just love the Cider Moon???

    ReplyDelete