Friday, August 29, 2008

Finishing things

I have finished the Sea Socks (Ravelry). So called because the colourway is called Deep Blue Sea... Anyway, just a simple k3, p1 ribbed sock with contrasting toe, heel and cuff. And stripe. Toe-up of course!


The yarn is Duet Sock Yarn from A Swell Yarn Shop (via The Loopy Ewe)

They where made for M but they fit me just fine. I think I have to block them a bit. He has longer feet than me but not wider.

I have also finished knitting Adamas. It needs a good blocking but I am very happy with it.

Unblocked measurements are about 26" (65 cm) deep and 53" (133 cm) widem I think it will be a good size when it's done. This is my project for The Loopy Ewe Dream In Color Baby KAL. A great pattern, easy but not boring. I think it would be a good first lace project.

I almost forgot: I made it into the Wollmeise sock club! I really didn't think I would make it as it was a lottery but I did. First shipment is first or second week of September, can't wait! Each shipment will be 2 (!) skeins of Wollmeise yarn in exclusive colourways, sock pattern and goodies. Mmmm!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your package is late! I couldn´t find the right yarn for you. It will come to you this week, promise!

    Kind regards,
    your Hemlis4-pal =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    I´ve posted your package this morning and hope you´ll receive it tomorrow. =oD

    And again, sorry that the package is late.

    Kind regards,
    your Hemlis4-pal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, how exciting :-) Don't worry about the package being late, you did tell me.

    ReplyDelete