Friday, June 27, 2008

Hemlis 4 package

My moaning yesterday paid off. First I got a reassuring comment from my pal that the package was in the mail, and today it turned up!

Two balls of Sirdar Baby Bamboo, a DK weight 80% bamboo 20% wool yarn. So soft and a pretty lilac colour. A scarf maybe? A set of Knit Picks harmony dpn's. They are beautiful, and match the yarn very well :-) Maybe I should make a hat instead so I can use the needles with the yarn? There is also a pack of knitter's marking pins which will come in handy for sewing up sweaters, and a flowery card.

Thank you so much, my secret friend!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! ;)

    That was a quick delivery! I posted the package yesterday evening. =o)

    Hope you enjoy it and find something nice to do with it.

    Have a nice weekend
    Kind regards
    Your Hemlis4-pal
    who practising her english writing) *s*

    Shoot! Hope I didn't exposed myself yet! I'm so clumsy! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a great weekend so far, thanks! And Swedish comments are perfectly ok, of course, even though I blog mostly in English

    ReplyDelete